The online cigarette stores that are listed here offers the lowest cigarette prices on the Internet. We’re so confident that we offer our Cigarettes Price Match Promise. We love checking cigarette prices, that’s why we do it on a daily basis!
Price match may be requested prior to your purchase. Simply bring in proof of the current lower price, and we’ll match the price.
Here’s what you need:
– The product name and the price of the item you’re interested in.
– The web address of the competitor (sorry, no auction sites).
– Submit a price match request
– These details will be used to help us process your request for matching another retailer’s price for an item we listed on our guide.
Here’s some additional things you need to know:
– Price match includes the competitor’s delivery price.
– The product on our competitor’s site has to be identical to the product listed on our site.
– The product must be in stock with the competitor and available for delivery within 48 hours.
– The offer is not transferable.
– Unfortunately we’re unable to offer price matching for products purchased on finance or if you’ve used a discount code.
– Buy-cheap-cigarettes.com has the right to reject or refuse any Price Match request or order upon our discretion. While we will make every attempt to match a competitor’s price if requested, sometimes simply that is not possible. In the rare event we cannot match a competitor’s price to a Price Match request, we will contact you with our lowest price.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I request a price match from a Buy-cheap-cigarettes.com listed store?
How do I show “proof” of price?
The best way to show proof of price is to bring in the competitor’s current ad or notify us of the website address of the designated major online retailer. We may call the competitor’s retail store or check the website address of the designated major online retailer to verify the lower price and availability of the item.
Does Buy-cheap-cigarettes.com match the price if it results in a price being below cost on a product?
Yes. So long as the price match requested is on an identical immediately available product and all other price match criteria are met.
What if the competitor does not have the item in stock or has limited quantities of the product?
Sometimes a qualifying competitor will advertise a product in ads and on its website as having limited quantities in stock. If the item is out of stock or the competitor has advertised as limited quantities of an item, it is not eligible for price matching.